About Rebekah Maggard
I am proud to be a Thrivent financial advisor and have been serving clients for twelve years. At Thrivent, we view money not as a goal, but as a tool - one that can afford you a life rich in meaning and gratitude. We believe humanity thrives when individuals make the most of all they've been given. I'm here to help you do that.
I've been married to Josh for eight years and we have two wonderful children, Alexander and Helena. I enjoy reading, volunteering and exploring all that Idaho has to offer with my family.
I am happy to support the following causes:
- Founder | All Kids Inspired
- Volunteer | The House Next Door
- Volunteer | Simply Cats
- The Boys and Girls Club
Education & Experience
- FINRA Series 7 General Securities Representative
- FINRA Series 66 Uniform Combined State Law
- Life & Health Insurance License in ID | CA | MT | NJ | OR | WA | PA
- Fraternal Insurance Counselor
- Chartered Life Underwriter®