About Rebecca Wise
Understanding your financial picture does not need to be confusing or complicated. I am here to educate you and help you understand the basic fundamentals of your financial portfolio in a comfortable and stress-free environment. I believe all we have is a Gift from God. And it is my role to help you be wise with your money and provide comprehensive financial guidance that reflects your goals and values. In my spare time, you can find me in the great outdoors enjoying bike riding, kayaking and hiking with family and friends. I enjoy serving on the Board of Directors for Habitat for Humanity Lehigh Valley and participate in the Thrivent Faith Builds doing home construction. I am an avid Philadelphia Eagles fan. Fall is my favorite season, not only for the glorious beauty God has created with the change in seasons, but also for watching football.
Living Generously in the areas I serve!
- Volunteer, Thrivent Action Teams in churches and the community
- Volunteer, Ronald McDonald House - Hershey, PA
- Member, Women Build Committee for "She Nailed It"
- Board Member, Habitat for Humanity Lehigh Valley
- Member, Trinity Evangelical Lutheran Church, Hecktown
Education & Accomplishments
- Graduate of Boyertown HS, class of 1982
- Bachelor of Arts - Lebanon Valley College, class of 1986
- Life and Health Insurance Licenses
- Finra Series 6 Investment Company and Variable Contracts Products Representative
- Finra Series 63 Uniform Securities Agent State Law Exam