About Peter Manke
Welcome, thank you for visiting. Since 2010, I have had the opportunity to help people navigate their financial journey. Whether it be answering questions about investments, the different types of life insurance, tax law changes, how to save money for retirement or estate & legacy planning, I continue to be a financial resource for my clients. I have been a Thrivent Financial client since I was 10 years old. My parents purchased a small life insurance policy for me which I still have to this day. I chose to come work for this extraordinary organization because Thrivent's values match the values with which I was raised. My goal is to learn what's most important to you and how we can work together to secure your financial future. Please give me a call today and let's discuss your financial vision. Remember...a goal without a plan is a wish !!!! I look forward to connecting with you soon. Thank you & God bless.
Education & Accomplishments
- RICP (Retirement Income Certified Professional)
- FINRA Series 07 General Securities Representative
- FINRA Series 66 Uniform Combined State Law
- Life and Health insurance producer license
- Bachelor of Science, Southern Connecticut State University