About Paul Dahlgren
Paul has been a Thrivent financial professional since 1984. Paul received his bachelor’s degree from Concordia College in Moorhead, MN and enjoys road biking, golf, travelling with his wife, and spending time with their young-adult son.
Our team supports the following causes:
- A Precious Child
- Anchor House
- Bridge House
- Lutheran Family Services Rocky Mountains
- Lutheran World Relief
- Samaritan’s Feet
- Sister Carmen Community Center
Education & Accomplishments
- FINRA Series 07 General Securities Representative
- CFP (CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™)
- ChFC (Chartered Financial Consultant)
- CLU (Chartered Life Underwriter)
- Bachelor of Science from Concordia College in Moorhead, MN
- Life & Health Insurance Licenses
Meet My Team
When you work with me, you also receive support from amazing people. We offer a robust and diverse set of skills designed to serve you, our members.
Cathy Scheitlin – Office Professional – Customer Service Coordinator 303-673-0444 ext 5 firstname.lastname@example.org. Cathy provides insurance, annuity, and mutual fund customer support and coordinates our Thrivent generosity programs.
Mona Lara - Practice Support Associate 719-223-3818 email@example.com.
Mona provides new investment account support, brokerage account service and manages operations for the practice.