About Nick Christoff
I am a financial advisor specializing in retirement planning, wealth management, insurance, and legacy planning.
I enjoy providing solutions that accommodate the needs, wants and wishes of my clients.
I became a financial advisor to have a positive impact within my community and make a difference in the lives of others. I consider myself very fortunate to have built long-lasting relationships serving others by doing what I enjoy.
Giving back to our community
- Thrivent Builds with Habitat for Humanity
- Union Gospel Mission Hearts for Hunger
- Plymouth Covenant Church Safety Ministry
- Fishing for Life - Military Veterans & Families
- RWC – Father focus mentor
- Community Serve Day’s
Education & Accomplishments
- Loyola University – Bachelors of Business Administration
- The American College of Finance - Ongoing education for strategic financial planning credential(s)
- The American College of Finance - Chartered Financial Consultant designation
- FINRA Series 07 General Securities Representative
- FINRA Series 66 Uniform Combined State Law
- Life & Health Insurance Licenses
I am a RamseySolutions SmartVestor Professional and am honored to be part of their network of other financial professionals in my local area. The SmartVestor program connects consumers with financial professionals in their area. Not just anyone can be a SmartVestor Pro. To quality, financial professionals must pass a vetting process and follow their code of conduct. SmartVestor Pros take a client-first mentality and treat you like a teammate, with a commitment to educating and empowering you.
Neither RamseySolutions nor the SmartVestor program are affiliated with or endorsed by Thrivent. Views are theirs and not necessarily those of Thrivent or its affiliates.