About Nicholas Dare
No matter what your financial goals, achieving them requires preparation. Whether you are nearing retirement or recently retired, my team will assess your situation and develop a financial strategy designed exclusively for you using an appropriate combination of solutions and strategies, which may include insurance products and investments. I'm passionate about making it easy for people to talk about their money (which I know can be tough)! I work from Bellevue to Tacoma and in between. With offices all over the region, we can find a convenient place to meet.
Prior to entering the field of Finance, I worked as software engineer for over a decade. I love talking numbers with other techies and sharing a passion for optimization.
Education & Accomplishments
- FINRA Series 7 General Securities Representative Exam
- FINRA Series 66 Uniform Combined State Law Exam
- Bachelors of Science in Computer Science
- Masters of Business Administration
- Behavioral Financial Advisor
- Certified Financial Planner™