About Melissa Hofmeister
Melissa grew up in a rural town in Wisconsin with self-employed parents. From early on, she loved learning how small, positive, financial decisions can make on big difference in life. She has carried that forward in to her own family and combined it with financial expertise to provide education to her clients that is simple and practical.
Melissa a resident of Muskego, WI and UW-Platteville alumni, but works with clients throughout the US. In her free time, she enjoys coordinating events for women, speaking on stage with her pastor husband, or throwing a football in the yard with her three boys.
Each week she helps others discover their values and decide what personal journey they’d like to live out! She acts as a guide so you can focus on the people and causes you care about. Melissa and her team would love to help you get started: Book a meeting by Zoom or an Book a meeting in our Muskego Office
Education & Accomplishments
- UW-Platteville, B.A. Business Administration – Finance
- FINRA Series 7 General Securities Representative
- Life and Health Insurance Licenses
- FINRA Series 66 Uniform Combined State Law
- Christian Standard’s “ Top 40 Christian Leaders under 40” (2013)