About Matthew Robb
Originally from the Philadelphia area, I moved to the beautiful Oley Valley in the mid 1990's. I have two daughters, Sydney and Madison. I have worked in the financial services industry for 28 years spending most of that time as a commercial lender for various banks that serve our immediate areas. My passions include Philadelphia sports, Penn State football and volunteering in my community. My volunteer efforts include time with The Daniel Boone Homestead, The Daniel Boone Optimist Club and The Boyertown Salvation Army. Past volunteer efforts include the Oley Valley Community Fair Association, The Berks-Mont Business Association. The Berks Opera Company, The March of Dimes and The American Heart Association, My role with Thrivent not only helps the individuals I serve but also helps the communities in which I live and work. Ask me more about how Thrivent can help you and your community!
Giving Back to My Community!
- Treasurer, Board of Directors of the Daniel Boone Homestead
- President of The Daniel Boone Optimist Club
- Advisory Board Member-Salvation Army
Education & Accomplishments
- The Pennsylvania State University (BS, 1994)
- FINRA Series 7 General Securities Representative
- FINRA Series 66 Uniform Combined State Law
- Life, Health, and Annuity Insurance License (PA)