About Mark Gluckner
As a Thrivent Financial Advisor, I strive to help you combine your values and finances in ways that help empower you to reach your goals. I'll evaluate your situation and work with you to develop a financial plan, built around your goals and dreams, using an appropriate combination of strategies and solutions, which may include education analysis, retirement planning, investment strategies and contingency planning, and estate analysis. In my free time, I enjoy fishing, hiking, camping, gardening and spending time with my wife, Marjorie, our sons, and our grandchildren.
Education & Accomplishments
- Life & Health Insurance Licenses
- FINRA Series 7 General Securities Representative
- FINRA Series 66 Uniform Combined State Law
- Member- NAIFA
- NAIFA - National Quality Award More information about this recognition can be found at www.naifa.org/membership/awards/quality-award.
- Professional Designations from American College: CLU, ChFC, RICP