About Marci Blankenship, FIC, RICP®
I have been with Thrivent for six years and have a passion for helping my clients design their ideal retirement plan and execute strategies to ensure they can achieve all their dreams.
I am a mother of five wonderful children and enjoyi spending time adventuring in the outdoors, traveling and gardening.
Thrivent has many ways of supporting your generosity goals:
Donor Advised Funds
Qualified Charitable Distributions
Fund Raising Events
Thrivent Action Teams
Thrivent Choice Dollars
Building with Habitat for Humanity
and much more...
Education & Accomplishments
- FINRA Series 66, Uniform Combined State Law, FINRA, 2017
- FINRA Series 7, General Securities Representative, FINRA, 2017
- Retirement Income Certified Professional® (RICP®), The American College of Financial Services, 2020
- Fraternal Insurance Counselor (FIC), Kaplan Financial Education, 2018
- Accident and Health, Life, and Variable Annuities- Michigan Department of Insurance and Financial Services, 2017
- Bachelor of Science-Major in Chemistry with minors in Mathematics and Marketing, Western Michigan University, 1994