Growing up I was taught to do the right thing, respect others and work hard for something you want to achieve. I grew up in a Christian family which lead to eventually getting confirmed from a Lutheran church. After graduating from college during a worldwide pandemic and seeing the millions of lives affected, I knew I wanted to make a difference and support families who were tragically hurt by these events. With my drive to help others, background in Finance, and Christian background I couldn’t be prouder to Join Thrivent. Thrivent gives me the opportunity to make a difference in peoples lives within my community while continuing to live out my faith.
About Luke Turnquist
I'm proud to be a Thrivent financial professional. I provide personalized advice and guidance to people at all stages of life. When we work together, I can help you:
• Build and protect wealth during your working years.
• Access your money when you need it - especially at retirement.
• Give to communities, causes and institutions you care about.
Education and Accomplishments
- Bachelor of Science in Finance & Business Analytics
- FINRA Series 7 General Securities Representative
- FINRA Series 63 Uniform Agent State Law License
- MN State Life, Health & Accident License