About Kyle Nowadnick
After graduating from Pacific Lutheran University, I joined Thrivent Financial in the summer of 2008. However, I know that my journey to Thrivent started long before then. I come from a long lineage of teachers and love the relationships that a teacher can build and the impact they have on the lives of their students – but I knew my passion wasn’t in the classroom.
My entrepreneurial spirit took hold in middle school when I began mowing lawns and had the opportunity to develop relationships with those clients that would last through college. I experienced the impact that I was able to have on people’s lives by showing up consistently and developing a relationship that was more than a transaction.
Combine my love of teaching with my entrepreneurial spirit, and add in a natural inclination for numbers, and becoming a Financial Advisor presented itself as the clear choice for my future. I love Thrivent because of the deep Christian values and ability to provide top notch financial advice and guidance to my clients.
My role as a Financial Advisor and designation as a CFP® Professional hold me accountable to certain standards of excellence. These standards influence how I perform wealth management services, including retirement income planning, to help you achieve your goals and attain financial clarity.
When not in the office
When I am not working with my clients, I love spending time with my wife, Katie, who stays at home with our two boys, Austin and Cameron. You can find me riding my motorcycle, boating on Lake Stevens, waterskiing, wake surfing, scuba diving in the Puget Sound, teaching scuba classes as an Assistant Instructor with the Professional Association of Diving Instructors, or going to the Everett Imagine Children’s Museum with my boys.
Giving back to Snohomish County
- Volunteer, Thrivent Action Teams
- Former Board Member for Habitat for Humanity Snohomish County
- Assistant Instructor - Professional Association of Diving Instructors
- Volunteer, Washington Motorcycle Road Race Association
- Volunteer, MotoAmerica
Education & Accomplishments
- Bachelors of Business Administration – Pacific Lutheran University
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ (CFP®)
- Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC®)
- Life Underwriting Training Counsel Fellow (LUTCF®)
- Behavioral Financial Advisor™ (BFA™)
- Fraternal Insurance Counselor (FIC)
- FINRA Series 7 General Securities Representative
- FINRA Series 66 Uniform Combined State Law
- Finalist for LIMRA “Silverbowl Award” for Best use of social media by agent/advisor 2016. This award recognizes outstanding, creative and effective use of social media or programs by financial services agents/advisor.
- Named a Five-Star Wealth Manager by Five Star Professional as seen in Seattle Magazine for 2016 to 2023. For additional disclosures and methodology on Five Star Professional’s Five Star Professional award, please visit: https://www.fivestarprofessional.com/awardwinner/17819
- Life and health insurance licenses