Proudly serving the Mill Creek area
Outside of you and your family, I have the privilege of being the person who cares the most about your ability to accomplish your goals. My approach is simple, together we will build a relationship as deep as the impact I hope to have on your life and all that your finances touch. I specialize in helping people be more secure in these areas:
- Personal financial planning
- Knowing how much you need to retire
- Strategic investment management and advice
- Owning the right amount of life insurance
- Charitable giving and wealth transfer
- Planning for college expenses
The first consultation is a conversation. I want to know what you are looking for and for you to know how I do my best work. From there, we will decide whether we are a good match for each other. My office is centrally located in the Mill Creek Town Center to serve my local community and the greater Snohomish County.
Why I became a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional
When you choose a financial advisor, you’re looking for a partner to help you achieve your goals. A CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional understands the responsibility of being entrusted with your future, so they choose to commit to a high standard of behavior, THE CODE OF ETHICS, which requires them to:
• Act with honesty, integrity, competence and diligence.
• Exercise due care.
• Maintain the confidentiality and protect the privacy of client information.
• Act in the client’s best interests.
• Avoid or disclose and manage conflicts of interest.
• Act in a manner that reflects positively on the financial planning profession and CFP® certification.
In-Person | Virtual – Zoom | Phone
15117 Main St #206 Mill Creek, WA 98012