Helping individuals, churches, and communities THRIVE
Being financially prepared and living generously go hand in hand and when they do, our communities thrive. In partnership with you, I can provide resources for:
Families and Individuals
- Financial advice and products - I offer guidance and products to help individuals and families create a personalized strategy to help them achieve their goals
- Banking - Thrivent Credit Union (TCU) (https://www.thriventcu.com/) helps people achieve financial clarity by providing access to banking products and services that help bring balance to spending. purpose to saving, and intention to managing debt.
- Retirement plans (Simple IRAs, SEP, 401(k), 403(b)
Churches and Nonprofits
- Endowments and Charitable Funds - Flexible endowment fund options to help support the future mission of churches and nonprofits
- Financial coaching - Our free one-on-one coaching Money Canvas (https://thrivent.com/generosity/money-canvas) helps you and the people you serve create healthy saving, spending and budgeting habits
Choose how we work together
We offer a wide array of solutions-based strategies to help you feel secure in your finances. These investment and insurance products are a great option for people who already have a financial plan but want to meet a recently uncovered need. Or they can be combined to form a diversified portfolio of solutions to help you meet larger goals like protecting your future, saving for milestones, taking care of loved ones, and living a life full of meaning.
Managed Accounts Program
Our managed accounts program can help you get on track and stay on track to your investment goals. By offering investment advice with personalized services, our financial professionals can help you make investment decisions guided by your priorities.
We offer both discretionary and nondiscretionary managed accounts so you can choose how involved you want to be with investment decisions. With the ongoing professional management of your investments, you can have more freedom to think about the other important things in life.
About Kevin Peterson
I'm proud to be a Thrivent financial professional. I provide personalized financial guidance to people at all stages of life. At Thrivent, we view money not as a goal, but as a tool — one that can afford you a life rich in meaning and gratitude. We believe humanity thrives when individuals make the most of all they've been given. I'm here to help you do just that.
My wife and I have made Spokane our home for over 30 years after growing up in Post Falls, Idaho. We are the parents of three wonderful young men who also make the Northwest their homes. We love to take advantage of the beautiful Pacific Northwest rivers and lakes. After 32 years in education as a music teacher, principal, and central office administrator, I made a change of careers, partnering with Thrivent Financial as a Financial Advisor. My goal is to serve my clients and help make an impact as they achieve their financial goals. As a former church musician, service to the church has always been a part of my life. We love attending St. Luke Lutheran Church in North Spokane where we join our brothers and sisters in Christ to Worship God, Walk in the Spirit, and Witness to Christ.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor of Arts in Music Education | Whitworth University
- Masters of Education in Curriculum and Instruction | Lesley University
- Doctor of Education in Educational Leadership | Washington State University
- FINRA Series 7 General Securities Representative
- FINRA Series 66 Uniform Combined State Law
- Life & Health Insurance License in WA | AK | AZ | CA | ID | MT | OR |