Financial clarity for where you are today. Confidence in where you want to be in the future.
At Thrivent, we believe money is a tool, not a goal. Working with us you will find a thoughtful approach in getting to know you so we can assist you in making the most of your money. We can help you no matter where you are starting from.
Your plan for reaching your financial goals should reflect who you are and what you value. That is why, at Thrivent, we take a very thoughtful approach to understanding you.
When you work with us, you can expect:
- Meaningful conversations about your financial goals and priorities
- Purpose-based advice that aligns to the things you care most about
- Solid financial strategies that utilize money as a tool, not as a goal, to help you get where you are going
My office is located in the University District downtown Spokane. If you are not local, or if you prefer, I also offer virtual appointments.
When you partner with me and Thrivent, you will see how financial expertise and purpose-based planning is combined to bring clarity to your individual situation. Coaching and strategies are offered to meet a variety of individual needs no matter where you are starting from or how confident you are about finances. This can include, but certainly is not limited to:
- Establishing your financial vision
- Setting short-term and long-term goals to help you clarify and prioritize your needs
- Understanding your protection needs for your income, lifestyle, family, or business
- Developing tax-efficient investment strategies
- Making a smooth transition toward your retirement
- Planning for a meaningful way to leave a legacy