About Kelly Perry
I have spent over 20 years as a Financial Advisor helping my clients on their wise with money journey.
I am passionate about my faith and know that when we bring God to our money conversations it changes everything. It changes how we see money, how we use money and how we give it away for the things that really matter.
My husband, Kirk, has been a Thrivent Financial Consultant for over 25 years. We have three beautiful daughters, two amazing sons-in-law, 2 joyous grand-daughters an adorable grand-son and a fourth grandchild on the way. We are all animal lovers with dogs, cats and fish rounding out our family.
We attend Harrold Zion Evangelical Lutheran Church where I have served on council, teach Adult Sunday School and have been a member of various committees all to support the mission and ministry of our congregation. Our free time is spent with family and I love cooking Sunday dinners.
Education & Accomplishments
- Liberty University - Enrolled - Master's in Christian Apologetics
- Liberty University - Graduate Certificate in Christian Ministries
- Liberty University - Graduate Certificate in Theological Studies
- Liberty University - Graduate Certificate in Biblical Studies
- University of Pittsburgh - BA Communications/minor in Psychology