The most meaningful investments we make are in each other.
Thrivent Action Teams help our members to make a difference in their communities.
About Kelly Brickner
No matter what your financial goals, achieving them requires preparation. Whether you are just starting out in your career or are preparing for retirement. I'll access your situation and develop a financial strategy designed exclusively for you using an appropriate combination of solutions and strategies, which may include insurance products and investments. My husband, Jon, and I along with our two children are members of Messiah Lutheran Church in Weldon Springs. In my free time I enjoy attending my kids sporting events and finding ways to volunteer and give back to the community.
- Local Thrivent Action Teams
- O.A.S.I.S. Food Pantry and Thrift Store
- 100 Women Who Care
- New Hope Resource Center
- Messiah Lutheran Church and School
- Hearts and Hope for Uganda
- Shoes & Hope
- Thrivent Builds
Education & Accomplishments
- FINRA Series 7 General Securities Representative
- FINRA Series 66 Uniform Combined State Law
- Life and Health Insurance Licenses