About Karl Streufert
My Thrivent story began when my parents purchased a life insurance policy for me when I was 2. I moved from Minnesota to Denver in 2011 to participate in a year-long volunteer program. This led to the opportunity to serve in nonprofit direct service and finance for 10 years. Now as a Financial Advisor, I enjoy working together with great people like you and your family as we form and implement a plan to live out your values through your finances.
What is your plan to make sure more of your hard-earned dollars are directed to your family and the places you care about instead of the IRS? Let's find a time to talk.
Connect with me today at firstname.lastname@example.org or 720-742-3842.
Education and Licenses
- FINRA Series 7 General Securities Representative
- NASAA Series 63 Uniform Securities Agent State Law
- FINRA Series 66 Uniform Combined State Law
- Life & Health Insurance Licenses
- Bachelor of Arts, Accounting and Economics, Luther College