About Karen Newquist
As a holistic financial consultant, I have expertise to help you: • Select and manage your investments to achieve your goals • Develop a strategy to turn your assets into income at retirement • Protect you and your family against the unexpected • Manage assets in times of change (such as divorce or loss of spouse) I became a financial consultant because I wanted to help Christians feel confident about retirement readiness, and to empower those going through life’s changes to make wise financial decisions. I enjoy building relationships with clients like you because life is about more than money-It’s about the peace of mind that comes when you are integrating your values with your financial strategy. We will build your personal financial plan around the things and people you care about. When not working, I enjoy spending time with my 2 adult children-my daughter Alexandra and my son Ryan. I also enjoy spending time with friends enjoying all that Sun Prairie has to offer.
Living Generously in Sun Prairie
- Lead Action Teams
- Bethlehem Lutheran Church
- Volunteer, Sunshine Place
Education & Accomplishments
- FINRA Series 07 General Securities Representative
- FINRA Series 63 Uniform Securities Agent State Law Exam.
- FINRA Series 65 Uniform Investment Advisor.
- Life and Health Insurance Licenses
- RICP® (Retirement Income Certified Professional®), a designation granted by the American College, Bryn Mawr, PA
- CDFA ™ (Certified Divorce Financial Analyst ®) A designation granted by the Institute of Divorce Financial Analysts ®
- FIC (Fraternal Insurance Counselor) A designation granted by the Fraternal Field Managers” Association
- B.S. Business Administration; University of Illinois, Champaign, IL