About Jordan Potter
I'm proud to be a Thrivent financial professional. I provide personalized financial guidance to people at all stages of life. At Thrivent, we view money not as a goal, but as a tool — one that can afford you a life rich in meaning and gratitude. We believe humanity thrives when individuals make the most of all they've been given. I'm here to help you do just that.
My focus is on personal finance working with individuals, families, and small businesses and in our local community to build self-worth through financial education. My experience as a finance professional serves my clients through understanding their own money story-- across trauma, poverty, and LGBTQ+, and queer family planning experiences.
My extensive background in ministry operations and non-profit organizations serving on local and regional levels allows me to understand the unique financial situations my clients face.
Education and experience
• FINRA Series 63 Uniform Securities Agent State Law Exam
• FINRA Series 6 Investment Company/Variable Products Limited Representative
• FINRA Securities Industry Essentials
• Life and health insurance licenses in CA, NV, OR, & MI
• Master of Science in Financial Planning (MSFP)
• Bachelor of Arts Biblical and Theological Studies & Pastoral Ministries