About Jonathan Groleau
Drawn to financial freedom for myself and for others, my experience in the financial industry here in Central Ohio includes supporting clients with Financial Planning, Retirement Planning, Insurance needs, Wealth Management and College Planning.
As a Thrivent Financial Consultant, I'm blessed to provide financial guidance to clients looking to develop their personal portfolios, invest in their future and manage their money in a way that works for them.
I am a retired US Air Force Veteran, with over 15 years of service. In my downtime, I enjoy travelling the world with my wife, Sameen, working on various service projects, watching the Columbus Crew SC (catch me at the next game!), and playing with my dog, Mika.
Investing in the Central Ohio Community
- Next Level Trainings - Coach/Volunteer
- St Jude's Relay - Team Leader
- Habitat for Humanity - Mid Ohio & Thrivent Builds Worldwide
- Board Member - Byron Saunders Foundation
Education & Accomplishments
- Retired US Air Force Veteran
- Bachelor of Science, Embry Riddle Aeronautical University
- Life & Health Insurance Licenses
- FINRA Series 66 Uniform Combined State Law
- FINRA Series 7 General Securities Representative
Meet My Team
Cornerstone Financial Advisors
Having had the opportunity to live in many places with my husband during his 23-year military career, our new path began in 2015 when Jon called looking for support, and I was looking to restart my career. For the past few years as his Office Professional, I have enjoyed being able to support our members as they achieve their financial goals. In my free time, I enjoy various crafts and spending time with my three dogs.