About Jonathan Bremer
Sometimes all you need is someone to help show you the way, and it’s no different when it comes to your finances. Whether you’re just starting out in your career or are preparing for the retirement of your dreams, I’m here to listen, understand and help guide you along your financial journey. Through a full range of Thrivent products and services, I’ll help you create a financial strategy driven by your values.
My wife Rachael and our three incredible children, Isaac, Paul, and Ruth are active members of The Cathedral of St. Mary of the Annunciation Catholic Church in Cape Girardeau. We enjoy family outings, fishing and volunteering in the community.
- St. Mary Alumni Association
- St. Mary Youth Group
- Hope for One More
- Humane Society of Southeast Missouri.
- Cape Evening Optimist Club
- Member of both Cape Chamber of Commerce and Jackson Chamber of Commerce
- FINRA Series 7 General Securities Representative
- FINRA Series 66 Uniform Combined State Law.
- Life & Health Insurance License in Missouri, Illinois, Louisiana
- Bachelor of science in Business Administration from Southeast Missouri State University, 2008
- Thrivent Financial Associate since 2013
Meet My Team
Christine comes to Thrivent from the world of Education. She is an asset to the team and working within the community. She joined the team in 2022 and is always willing to help you whenever you need it! Please feel free to reach out to her: email@example.com
- (573) 382-1470