- Thrivent financial professional for 15 years.
- I have been married for 15 years.
- We have three young children: Victoria Maria, Benjamin, and Landon.
- I enjoy traveling, hiking, camping, and spending time with my family.
Education and Accomplishments
- Financial professional with Thrivent for 15 years.
- Bachelor's in Marketing Management, Florida Southern College- 2005.
- 215 Life and Health Insurance License, Series 7 General Securities Representative, Series 66 Uniform Combined State Law, FIC Fraternal Insurance Counselor.
- Premier Practice of Thrivent 2019 and 2020. [Recognizing leadership excellence in sales and service to members.]
Giving back and connecting my clients with opportunities to create impact their community is important to me.
Member of Son Life Lutheran Church, Boynton Beach.
Volunteer for Habitat for Humanity Worldwide. In 2018 and 2019, I traveled to Asia and Africa for worldwide builds.