About Joan Bartz
Whether you're just starting out in your career or are preparing for the retirement you've dreamed about, I can help you identify financial opportunities to help you reach your ultimate destination with confidence. Based on your goals, needs and budgets, I can help develop a spectrum of financial solutions - including retirement income accumulation and distribution - which may include investments, insurance or annuities I also work with accountants and estate planning attorneys to help create and implement tax minimization and estate preservation strategies so you can live and leave a legacy for the people and causes that matter to you. My husband Dave and I have three adult children; Elizabeth, Ben and Jordan. We live in Downing and worship at Holy Cross Lutheran Church in Glenwood City. I volunteer with Everwood Farmstead Foundation, Glenwood City Area Chamber and the Glen Hills Lions Club. Other than time with my family, my hobbies include quilting & church handbell choir.
- Holy Cross Lutheran Church
- Glen Hills Lions Club
- Everwood Farmstead Foundation
- Thrivent Builds with Habitat for Humanity
- St Croix Valley Family Resource Center
- Glenhaven, Inc
- Park View Community Campus
- Adoray Home Health and Hospice Care
Education & Accomplishments
- ChFC (Chartered Financial Consultant), a designation granted by the American College, Bryn Mawr, PA.
- Certified Kingdom Advisor, a designation grated by Kingdom Advisors.
- RICP (Retirement Income Certified Professional), a .designation granted by the American College, Bryn Mawr, PA
- CLTC (Certified in Long Term Care), a designation granted by the Corporation for Long Term Care Certification.
- FINRA Series 07 General Securities Representative.
- FINRA Series 65 Uniform Investment Advisor.
- Life & Health Licenses.
- Thrivent Financial Representative since 1996.
- UW River Falls BS Degree in Agri-Business
Meet My Team
Charleene Chadwell, Office Manager - Charleene joined our office in 2013. Her warm and bubbly personality shows through as she manages our member relationships and provides exceptional service and support to our members. She lives with her fiancee, Mike Jacobson on their beautiful horse farm in Wilson.