About Jeff Schuchard
During my senior year at the University of Wyoming, I knew I wanted to help people - that is why I chose Thrivent. I saw the opportunity to help people through Thrivent. Using my strengths of problem solving and critical thinking, I have assisted my clients in the North Denver area in finding the financial strategies that are best for them since 1990.
I am passionate about providing my clients the best financial analysis to help them protect their today, with Disability Income Insurance - and helping them plan for their tomorrow, with Life Insurance and retirement income strategies.
My goal is to help people of all ages build confidence in their financial journeys.
When I am not in the office, I am spending time with my family - three kids and one grand kid! We love being outside. Whether it's time spent on the boat or exploring the backwoods of Wyoming with our snowmobiles - we are always up for an adventure!
Giving back to North Denver communities!
- Volunteer, Thrivent Action Teams
- Supporter, St Jude’s Walk/Run to End Childhood Cancer
Education & Accomplishments
- Bachelor’s Degree- University of Wyoming.
- Finra series 7 General Securities Representative,
- Finra series 6 Variable Contracts Products Representative
- Finra series 66 Uniform Combined State Law
- ChFC, CASL, RICP