About Janice Mowen
With 22 + years of experience in wealth management, I value the life-long relationships I build with clients as we work together to protect their families and invest in their future. Our relationship-focused business model provides clients customized investment advice in a way that communicates how much we truly value the well-being of each client. I am passionate about my job as a financial advisor for a personal reason. My first husband was diagnosed with a brain tumor the year our youngest was born. Unfortunately, we only had the group term life and disability insurance our employers offered us. As a result, helping people be wise with money, no matter what stage of life or income level, is extremely important to me. In my free time you will find me spending time on the golf course, riding bikes along the Fox River, playing Euchre, or sipping wine with dear friends.
Giving back to Our Geneva Community.
- Volunteer, Thrivent Action Teams
- Salvation Army Angel Tree December Drive at our Geneva office.
- Participant with the Habitat for Humanity Women's Build
- Member of Chapelstreet Church
- Supporter of Shepherd’s Heart Food Pantry
- Compassion International Sponsor
Education & Accomplishments
- Fraternal Insurance Counselor (FIC)
- Behavioral Financial Advisor (BFA TM)
- Retirement Income Certified Professional® (RICP®)
- FINRA Series 63 Uniform Securities Agent
- FINRA Series 66 Uniform Combined State Law
- Certificate in Personal Financial Planning
- Life & Health Insurance Licenses
- Associate of Science, Waubonsee Community College
- FINRA Series 7 General Securities Representative