About Jacob Renfrow
Jacob started his career with Thrivent in 2017 with the goal to help others. No matter where you are on your financial journey he will come along side to listen and help plan for how to achieve your goals. His areas of expertise include: - Retirement Planning - Asset Management - Tax Efficient Planning - Life Insurance
Jacob is a life-long St. Louis resident, and a proud graduate of Hancock High School. After high school, he graduated from University of Missouri – St. Louis with a B.S in Business Administration. In his free time you can find him golfing, going to St. Louis Cardinals games, or enjoying time with family. Jacob married his high school sweetheart Allie in 2020 and they both serve every week at Oak Bridge Community Church in South St. Louis.
I am licensed to do business in AR, CO, IL, and MO.
Giving Back to the St. Louis Community
- Board Member of Affton - Lemay Chamber of Commerce
- Young Professionals Service Event
- Volunteering with the Hancock Alumni Association
- Financial Workshops for the Community
Education & Accomplishments
- FINRA: Series 66
- FINRA: Series 63
- FINRA: Series 7
- Life and Health Insurance Licenses
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, University of Missouri – St. Louis
- Phi Eta Sigma – National Honor Society