About Greg Buxa
I’ve spent my life helping others. As a Coast Guard pilot, my favorite part of the job was helping people. I frequently rescued people who were not prepared for the weather or ocean they navigated. Now, as a full-time financial professional, I continue to help people but in a different way.
Outside of the office you will find me spending time with my wonderful wife Linda, and our three kids - Abby, Lydia and Ben. Abby is in her second year of college. Lydia will be attending college in the fall and Ben is a Sophomore on the Varsity football team. The family loves to cheer on each other at whatever sport they are participating in.
My family and I also enjoy volunteering where we can in the community (i.e. Ruby’s Pantry food distribution, serving on the Lakeside LHS board, donating blood, or leading an Action Team etc.)
Living generously in Lake Country.
- Military Veterans
- Ruby's Pantry
- Lakeside Lutheran High School
Education & Accomplishments
- MPA Organizational Leadership, National University
- Bachelor of Science, Electrical Engineering, USCG Academy.
- CCPS (Certified College Planning Specialist™)
- FIC (Fraternal Insurance Counselor)
- RICP (Retirement Income Certified Professional)
- Life & Health Insurance Licenses.
- FINRA Series 66 Uniform Combined State Law.
- FINRA Series 07 General Securities Representative.