About Garret Kollin
As a Thrivent Representative, I'm called to help you combine your values and finances in ways that help enable you to reach your goals. I'll assess your situation and develop a financial plan designed exclusively for you using an appropriate combination of strategies and solutions, which may include insurance products and/or investments. I have a passion for increasing the financial wellbeing of Christians throughout Crookston and the Red River Valley. Whether you are saving for retirement, need to protect your greatest asset, or you're preparing to retire and want help planning for sufficient retirement income, or you simply need help with investment management, I'm here for you. In my free time, I enjoy fishing, playing golf, and spending time with my wife, Ericka and our 4 wonderful children. I also serve on the Crookston Youth Basketball Association board and previously served on the Crookston Lions board and Chamber of Commerce board, along with volunteering with other great organizations in Crookston.
Giving Back in the Red River Valley!
- Current Crookston Youth Basketball Association Board Member
- Previous Board Member, Crookston Lions
- Riverview Health-Meals on wheels
- United Blood Services- Blood Drives
- Previous Board Member, Crookston Area Chamber of Commerce
Education & Accomplishments
- Bachelor of Science, Bemidji State University
- Bachelor of Arts, Bemidji State University
- FINRA Series 7 General Securities Representative
- Life & Health Insurance Licenses
- FINRA Series 63 Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination