Educating, Equipping, and Empowering Individuals, Families, Churches, and Communities
Being financially prepared and living generously go hand in hand, and when they do, we grow and thrive. We can partner with you by providing resources for:
Families and Individuals
- Financial advice and products—We offer guidance and products to help individuals and families create a personalized strategy to help them achieve their goals.
- Banking—Thrivent Credit Union (TCU) helps people achieve financial clarity by providing access to banking products and services that help bring balance to spending, purpose to saving, and intention to managing debt.
- Generosity—From volunteering with a favorite organization to making recurring donations to worthwhile causes, we can help you build generosity into your financial strategy.
Churches, Businesses and Nonprofits
- Endowments and charitable funds—Flexible endowment fund options to help support the future mission of churches and nonprofits.
- Investments—Customized investment management services and separately managed institutional administrative services.
- Church financing—Customized mortgage loans with a variety of short- and long-term fixed-rate products to support your refinance, expansion, new construction or renovation.
- Business banking —Checking and savings accounts, certificates and lines and letters of credit for churches and organizations.
- Christian leader webinar series—Online events covering a range of time-relevant topics, designed to inform and empower Christian leaders.
Your Community Members
- Financial education—Help the people you serve take steps toward greater financial clarity. Our workshops cover a range of timely financial topics.
- Financial coaching—Our free one-on-one coaching, "Money Canvas", helps you and the people in your community create healthy saving, spending and budgeting habits
Choose How We Work Together
Our approach to guiding you toward financial clarity is shaped by your individual needs. To best align your plan with what’s important to you, we can help you:
- Understand your current situation and map out your future priorities.
- Set actionable goals based upon your needs, wants and wishes.
- Move forward with confidence to get you where you want to go.
I'm a financial professional who helps individuals and families unlock financial clarity and meet short- and long-term money goals. Every day I work to educate, equip, and empower others to grow and thrive.
Before starting my financial advice practice, I served over 15 years in ministry as a pastor, teacher, and conference director. I also spent over 8 years managing teams and serving families in the specialty retail space. I now partner with individuals, families, and teams to help them use money as a tool to build their amazing dreams and make an impact in their world.
I enjoy reading, building Lego creations with my children, and bicycling. My wife, Aquila, and I have been married for over 15 years and have 4 children.