About Deb Beck
Deb joined the organization in February of 2010 as a Financial Representative. She became a Financial Consultant shortly after and served as a Lead Financial Consultant in 2014, and Partner in 2015 . Deb was named an InFaith Community Foundation 2019 and 2021 Voices in Philanthropy (VIP) recipient*. Deb enjoyed being named 2015 Divisional Volunteer of the Year** and remains faithful to her desire to practice generosity. She is a 1985 graduate of Purdue University. She and her husband have been blessed with 34 years of marriage and three beautiful children!
* InFaith Community Foundation recognizes professionals who devote extra effort facilitating charitable gifts to the foundation. More information can be found at InFaithFound.org.
**Eligible financial professionals are nominated by their field leadership, and must be full time with at least three years of service, and must quality for sales recognition conference in the nomination year.
Blessed to give back!
- FL/GA District Region 2 – Lay Representative
- Stewardship Chair - Amazing Grace Lutheran Church
- Habitat for Humanity - World Wide- Managua, Nicaragua Volunteer
- Board of Directors - Member - AGLC
- FSN- A Christian Clergy Family Service Ministry Contributor
Education & Accomplishments
Bachelor's Degree - Purdue University
Retirement Income Certified Professional
Certified Kingdom Advisor
Meet My Team
Tessa joined Thrivent as a member in 2022 and is thankful to have the opportunity to work with True Course Financial as an Office Professional. She has experience in Office Management and Human Resources and valuable experience with Executive Board Leadership. And plans to continue to use her empathy and hard work ethic to provide dedicated service to our clients.
She is originally from the Mid-West, and in her free time she enjoys the beach, spending quality time with family and crafting.