About David Wittenberg
When I joined Thrivent Financial, I knew I wanted to make an impact and take on the responsibility of helping my members make wise financial decisions so that they can live generously. I feel guiding with the heart of an educator is an important part of my role.
Prior to joining Thrivent Financial, I held management and leadership positions in retail, and was part of a team that held educational seminars to educate employees about their group benefits and retirement plan options available.
I hold a bachelor’s degree from Minnesota State University-Mankato. I live in Eagan with my wife, Jessica, daughters Addison and Britta and energetic dog, Taos. In my free time, I enjoy being outdoors hiking, biking, snowboarding and golfing.
Giving back to our south metro community
- Heart for hunger-volunteer
- Habitat for humanity-volunteer
- Thrivent action teams-volunteer
- Simon says give
- Feed my starving children-volunteer
Education & Accomplishments
- FINRA Series 7 General Securities Representative
- FINRA Series 66 Uniform Combined State Law
- Life & Health Insurance licenses
- Bachelor of Science-Minnesota State University, Mankato