About David Granner
As a Thrivent Financial Consultant, I’m dedicated to providing personalized, values-based financial guidance. Since 1991 I’ve successfully served my clients by listening carefully to them first – and then presenting strategic, creative counsel. Over 25 years, my personal, collaborative approach to working with others has helped me establish a reputation for expertise and genuine care. I’m your first point of contact for your wealth management needs. I believe in continuity and building long term relationships. My team always tries their best to pick up the phone on 1 ring and answer any question you may have. If we are unable to assist you immediately, we strive to resolve all concerns or questions within 24 hours.
Our culture of Living Generously
- Named a ‘Hero of the Fortune 500’ by Fortune Magazine
- I was a Co-founder of Bethania Kids, a ministry to destitute children
- Developing the ministry of Bethania Kids on a national level
- Coordinating Action Teams for Hope Medical Clinic
- Organizing events for Friends Indeed
- Assisting in Habitat For Humanity builds
- Leading Kids Against Hunger programs
Education & Accomplishments
- Master in Business Administration (MBA) – Eastern Michigan University
- Bachelors in Business Administration (BBA) – The University of Michigan
Meet My Team
Ann Arbor Office
Chris graduated from Central Michigan University with a bachelor's degree in finance and holds the Chartered Financial Analyst designation. Prior to working for Thrivent Financial, Chris was employed as an equities trader with Hold Brothers Inc. in Jersey City, New Jersey. Chris is married and has two children, Alyssa & Bradley. Chris enjoys fishing, camping, running & hiking.
Director of Investment Operations in support of David Granner
Molly joined our team in 2003. She has a Bachelors of Business Administration and an Associates degree in Psychology from Siena Heights University in Adrian, MI. Molly enjoys spending time with her husband Craig and kids, Emily & Noah.