About Dan Dickhudt
With over 20 years of experience, I am dedicated to providing personalized financial guidance. This is my life's work and brings me such fulfillment. I enjoy making financial planning a simple and understandable process. I specialize in retirement planning, retirement income distribution plans, investment management, income tax efficiency, and estate strategies. I will take the time to assess your situation and develop a financial strategy designed exclusively for you using an appropriate combination of solutions and strategies. My wife, Laurie, and I attend Christ the King Lutheran Church in Southgate. We are a house divided with my son Spencer being a senior at the University of Michigan studying Mechanical Engineering and my daughter Maya a sophomore at Michigan State University studying elementary education. In my free time I enjoy running, Spartan Races, swimming, mountain biking, water skiing, downhill skiing, gardening in my koi pond, traveling, and spending time at the cottage. The 2023 highlight was our African Safari trip and scuba diving in Roatan, Honduras.
Education & Accomplishments
- Member - MDRT Top of the Table; Industry honor based on sales excellence, outstanding client service, ethical conduct and professional knowledge.
- Member- NAIFA
- FINRA Series 07 General Securities Representative
- FINRA Series 63 Uniform Securities Agent State Law Exam
- FINRA Series 65 Uniform Investment Advisor
- Life & Health Insurance Licenses