About Cody Vaughn
I'm proud to be a Financial Advisor with Thrivent since 2009. As a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional, I act in the best interest of my clients. I provide personalized financial guidance to people at all stages of life. At Thrivent, we view money not as a goal, but as a tool — one that can afford you a life rich in meaning and gratitude. We believe humanity thrives when individuals make the most of all they've been given. I'm here to help you do just that.
As a lifelong resident of St. Joseph, Missouri; I have a passion to help others achieve financial freedom. I am very involved in the community in which I sit on the Board of Directors at Faith-In-Action, Habitat for Humanity, and the Family Guidance Center. Even though I am very active in my hometown, our office service’s numerous locations throughout the United States.
I am married to Missy and we have two beautiful children Savvy and Locke. I focus on having a practice that is welcoming and built for growth as I would love to someday pass this on to my children. We attend church regularly at Renovation in St Joseph and stay active in the community.
We would love to help you and your family meet your goals and protect yourself from unexpected events.
Investing in the Community
- Board Member, Vice President at St. Joseph Habitat for Humanity
- Board Member at Family Guidance Center
- Board Member at Faith in Action
- Volunteer, Thrivent Action Teams
- Volunteer, Assistant Head Coach and Pitching Coach at Central High School
- Member of St. Joseph Metro Chamber Since 2012
Education and Accomplishments
- Certified Financial Planner™
- FIC (Fraternal Insurance Counselor)
- FINRA Series 07 General Securities Representative
- FINRA Series 63 Uniform Securities Agent State Law
- FINRA Series 65 Uniform Investment Advisers Law
- FINRA Series 6 Investment Company Products/Variable Contracts
- SIE Securities Industry Essentials
- Bachelor of Science in Business Adminstrattion in Finance and Economics from MWSU, 07'
- Life & Health Insurance Licenses