About Bryan Schmeling
For much of his career, Bryan was one of those advisors who saw himself as the expert whose role was telling clients what they should do. Then life’s change happened. When his widowed brother-in-law died unexpectedly without insurance and no plan for his two boys, Bryan and his wife made the immediate decision to take the boys in. But there was no plan for how it would work. Rather than settling for a “new normal”, they made it a New Day, and now their family of 5 has become a thriving family of 7!
Advising hundreds of families over 15 years, Bryan has learned that his financial wisdom alone is not enough. You bring wisdom as well. You’re the expert on your life and how you want to live; we provide the expertise in the financial tools and processes to help you live that life.
At New Day Planning, our advice-centric, agile financial planning approach helps protects you from the stress of change by guiding you through a 4-step process for making decisions around money to avoid the pitfalls and make the most of opportunities during times of change.
Be ready for what comes after “Happily Every After.” Your story is a living, breathing, ever-changing journey. We will be your guide, walking with you side-by-side to recheck assumptions, respond creatively, prioritize the next right thing, and help get you through safely.
Schedule an Appointment Together we can make it a New Day!
Living Generously in Rhode Island!
- Board Member, North Scituate Public Library
- Board Member, Scituate Business Association - RI
- Habitat for Humanity
- City Meal Site
- Providence Rescue Mission
- Bags of Hope RI
- Give Kids the World Village
- Leukemia and Lymphoma Society
Education & Accomplishments
- FINRA Series 07 General Securities Representative
- FINRA Series 66 Uniform Combined State Law
- Life & Health Insurance Licenses
- Associate of Arts, Bethany Lutheran College
- Bachelor of Arts, Gustavus Adolphus College
- Member - NAIFA
- NAIFA - National Quality Award (More information about this recognition can be found at www.naifa.org/membership/awards/quality-award. the following disclosure: The NAIFA Quality Award provides financial professionals the opportunity to demonstrate a commitment to excellence through)
- InFaith - Voices in Philanthropy Award (InFaith Community Foundation recognized Financial Professionals who devoted extra effort in facilitating charitable gifts to the foundation. For more information can be found at InFaithFound.org.)