About Ann Kirchner
Ann Kirchner is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional and MBA, providing financial guidance to individuals, families and organizations. Having spent 25+ years in financial services, Ann joined the Thrivent family in 2015, looking to establish her own business focused on values-based financial planning. Ann enjoys learning about the needs of her clients and providing them with tangible steps to help strengthen their financial position and achieve their goals. Ann is married to Todd, who along with their daughters, like to spend time at their cabin in northern Minnesota.
• Retirement income planning
• Education funding strategies
• Estate strategies
• Divorce planning
Giving Back To Our Minneapolis Community
- National Association of Women MBAs
- Children’s Defense Fund
- YWCA of Minneapolis
- Memorial Blood Centers
- Westwood Lutheran Church, St. Louis Park
Education & Accomplishments
- FINRA Series 07 General Securities Representative
- FINRA Series 66 Uniform Combined State Law
- Life & Health Insurance Licenses
- Bachelor of Arts in Math and Spanish, University of St. Thomas
- MBA, Financial Services, University of St. Thomas
- CFP® (Certified Financial Planner®), a designation granted by the Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards, Inc.
- CDFA® (Certified Divorce Financial Analyst®), a designation granted by the Institute of Divorce Financial Analysts.