About Andrew Leraas
I'm proud to be a Thrivent financial professional. I provide personalized financial guidance to people at all stages of life. At Thrivent, we view money not as a goal, but as a tool — one that can afford you a life rich in meaning and gratitude. We believe humanity thrives when individuals make the most of all they've been given. I'm here to help you do just that.
Investing in the Minot Community
- Coach, Cal Ripken Youth Baseball
- Volunteer, Thrivent Action Teams
- Member, First Lutheran Church in Minot, ND
Education & Accomplishments
- NASAA Series 63 Uniform Securities Agent State Law Exam
- FINRA Series 06 Investment Company/Variable Products Limited Representative
- Life and Health Insurances Licenses
- High School Graduate of Hillsboro High School, 2005
- Bachelor of Science in Communications from Minot State University, 2009
Meet My Team
- Michaela joined Thrivent in 2019 to be a part of Andy’s team as an Insurance Associate. Her goal is to provide the best of the best client service to each and every Thrivent member that steps into the Minot Office.
- She is married to Justin and they have two boys who love to spend time together as a family. They enjoy spending time outside running around, playing with cars, and are beginning to learn to play hockey.
Theresa (Terry) Voeller
- Theresa (Terry) has been with Andy, as a licensed office professional since the beginning of his career with Thrivent. She finds fulfillment in working on his team-echoing his faith and integrity, strong work ethic, and deep commitment to his clients.
- She is a mother to three, grandmother to eight, and dabbles in many artistic and community interests.
Licensed Office Professional