About Andrea Dodd
With over 15 years as a Financial Consultant with Thrivent I feel called to help you combine your values and finances. I enjoy helping my clients secure their financial futures while also helping to put them in a position to leave a legacy.
Helping people put pieces of their financial life together is truly a passion of mine. I began my career with Thrivent in 2007 after I grew up watching my father help families as a Financial Representative. I loved watching him help others and am grateful to have been able to work with and learn from him. I began my career in the north-central Iowa area, and am now primarily focused on serving individuals and families in the Quad Cities area.
In my free time I enjoy spending time with my husband, extended family, nieces, nephews and my 2 dogs, Rooney and Sassy. I love to travel, especially on Thrivent Builds Worldwide Trips. I am a member of Grace Lutheran Church in Davenport, IA and enjoy living in the Quad Cities area!
Living generously in the Quad Cities
- Member of Thrivent Builds Worldwide trips to; Poland, Hungary, Macedonia, and El Salvador.
- Team Leader - Vancouver North Island, Habitat for Humanity Build
- Past-President - Trinity Lutheran Church, Webster City, IA
- Member - Grace Lutheran Church
- 3-Day Breast Cancer Walk Participant
- Volunteer with Kings Harvest Animal Shelter
Education & Accomplishments
- Certified College Planning Specialist (CCPS)
- Certified Financial Planner - CFP
- FINRA, Series 7, 66 and Life and Health Licensed
- B.A. Education - University of Northern Iowa
Meet My Team
Kim began working with Andrea and the team as an Office Professional in 2023 in the Moline Office. She enjoys working with the members and assisting with their needs.
Kim enjoys the outdoors, to walk and enjoy the flowers, hike a mountain to see the sunrise, or just to sit and read a book under a tree and it’s all more enjoyable if her children are with her.
Insurance Office Professional