About Amy Nichols
I have been married to the love of my life, Tom, since 2002. We have two children, Emily (29) and Tommy (20) and one dog, Beatrix . The summer of 2005 we moved to Northampton, Lehigh Township, and have been a part of Hope Lutheran Church, Cherryville since then.
I am excited to be a part of an organization that allows me to Thrive with Purpose. I help you assess your current financial picture and with practical guidance to use money as a tool and not a goal. With straightforward purpose based planning we can figure out your objectives and get you there.
Education = Success
You can find me active with in our church and volunteering with the Denise Marie Flaherty Foundation and the Lehigh Valley Valor Stand Down with the Valor Clinic Foundation. I am currently growing my hair to donated it for the 5th time in May 2024. I am a 3 gallon blood donor with Miller Keystone Blood Bank.
Education & Accomplishments
- FIC - Fraternal Insurance Counselor
- CKA - Certified Kingdom Advisor
- CLTC - Certified Long Term Care
- FINA Series 63 – Uniform Securities Agent
- FINRA Series 6 – Investment Company and Variable Contracts Representative
- Series 65 - FINRA - IAR - Uniform Investment Adviser Law Examination
- Life, Health and Accident Licensed