About Amy Green
I love to work with individuals and couples in the years leading up to retirement. So often, families do a great job of saving, but the accounts are scattered, they have questions about social security and Roth conversions. They just can't see the full picture of what retirement will look like. I enjoy the challenge of making all of the pieces fit together and showing couples that their retirement goals are attainable, either because they have saved enough or because we've created a plan and will work together to make it happen!
I am originally from Kohler, Wisconsin, and I bleed green and gold. I graduated from Ripon College with a major in Business, and a minor in Communication. I started my career with Thrivent, and I have been here ever since. In those years, I have been in a number of roles with the organization, but working with members is my favorite.
I live right here in Crystal Lake with my husband, Rich, and daughters, Lily and Morgan. We enjoy camping, traveling, boating, and gardening.
I'm proud to be a Thrivent financial professional. I provide personalized financial guidance to people at all stages of life. At Thrivent, we view money not as a goal, but as a tool — one that can afford you a life rich in meaning and gratitude. We believe humanity thrives when individuals make the most of all they've been given. I'm here to help you do just that.
Living Generously in the NW Suburbs
- Water.org Fundraiser Volunteer
- Jeeps on the Run-Toys for Tots Volunteer
- Action Team-Hats and Gloves for U-46 School District
- Action Team-Poised for Sucess
- Member at Immanuel Lutheran Church-Crystal Lake
Education & Accomplishments
- Life and Health Insurance Licenses
- FINRA Series 66 Uniform Combined State Law
- Bachelors of Art-Business Administration, Ripon College
- FINRA Series 7 General Securities Representative