About Amy Forman
Greetings! My name is Amy Forman. My husband, Tom and I live in Sharpsburg, MD and we have 4 grown children that we are very proud of!! We are both born and raised in Morgantown, WV so we are loyal Mountaineer Fans!! My career in the financial world started at United Bank in 1982. I enjoyed my job and made many long lasting friends until an opportunity at Edward Jones pulled me away. I started as an office administrator then took the big step to become an advisor. In 2011, I took over an office in Hagerstown MD. After 14 years, I left to join Thrivent Financial. I was impressed with the company, their Christian values and their generousity. I remember thinking that I can continue helping people with their finances and also, help them be more generous. How refreshing! My husband and I are passionate about helping our veterans and that children are our future. I have volunteered helping the IWLA, Habitat for Humanity, Alzheimer's Assoc, United Way and support many community nonprofits.
It's all about making a difference!!
- Alzheimer's Association - Volunteer
- Habitat for Humanity - Washington County, MD
- Izaak Walton League of America -Member and Volunteer
Education & Accomplishments
- Business Solutions 401K Plans
- Thrivent Financial Professional since 2015
- 13 1/2 years with Edward Jones & Co as Branch Office Administrator and Financial Advisor
- 19 Years at United Bank, Assistant Branch Manager
- Over 36 years in the Financial Industry
- Life & Health Licensed serving MD, WV, VA and PA
- Finra Series 66 Uniform Combined State Law
- Finra Series 7 General Securities Representative