About Adam Ritter
Working at Thrivent allows me to take a holistic approach to every client’s individual case. I can provide a multitude of services to protect your family, which includes retirement planning, investments and insurance needs.
I chose to work at Thrivent because I witnessed my dad (Jeff Ritter) build long lasting relationships with his clients and the communities that they have lived in for over 26 years. Witnessing these bonds that were created inspired me to begin my career with Thrivent. My dad has passed on the invaluable tools of giving back and putting others before ourselves. These tools are in my toolbox and now my daughters get to be witnesses.
In January 2013, I married my wife Jessie and we moved to Columbus Ohio from the quad cities in Iowa. We have two daughters, Gracyn and Kamryn. We have two Golden Retrievers, Izzy and Chloe. We are members of Prince of Peace Lutheran Church. I enjoy cooking, fishing, golf, exercise, gardening and family time.
Giving Back To Our Columbus Community
- Parkinson’s Foundation
- Volunteer, Thrivent Action Teams
- Habitat for Humanity – MidOhio Chapter
- Volunteer, Pedal with Pete
- Neighborhood Bridges Gahanna
Education & Accomplishments
- FINRA Series 63 Uniform Securities State Law
- FINRA Series 6 Investment Company & Variable Contracts Products
- B.A./B.S. Western Illinois University
- Life & Health Insurance Licenses